Oxford's five-level Online Health Coach Program: Smoking Cessation may be tailored to your individual smoking habits and needs. After setting a "Quit Date," you'll receive a step-by-step approach to kicking your habit, as well as quitting tips and access to additional interactive tools for keeping you on track to your Quit Date. Program features include:
- Quit Date Selection Tool to monitor your progress.
- Tobacco Tracker helps you monitor the number of cigarettes you smoke.
- Cost of Smoking Calculator shows the weekly and yearly monetary cost of your smoking habit.
- Smoking Body Tools show the results of smoking on various parts of your body.
- Tobacco Cessation Diary helps you record your progress.
- Motivational support assists you in achieving your goals.
To access this program and use the personalized health assessment tool, you'll need to log on to www.oxfordhealth.com
with your username and password. Click "Tools and Resources," then "Health and Wellness" under the "Manage Your Health" heading located on the left side of the page. The site will walk you through the process of personalizing the site for you.